Not trying to be negative because I’m excited about both movies but does anyone else feel like the “Skull Island” movie and the “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” movie are literally going to be the same exact thing? So far we know that:
- Both are prequels to popular movies (King Kong and Harry Potter)
- Both are going to deal with fictional monsters
- We know “Fantastic Beasts” takes place in the 20’s and considering that “King Kong” takes place in the early 30’s, I’m willing to bet “Skull Island” will prob be in the 20’s as well.
- The main protagonist will be an explorer (Newt Salamander and Tom Hiddleston’s character.)
- They’re both coming out in November 2016